Frequently Asked Questions – SlimLite XL
- What size does the SlimLite XL come in?
ES12, 8 watt, 12 7/8"
ES22, 14 watt, 23 1/8"
ES34, 21 watt, 34 7/8"
ES46, 28 watt, 46 3/4"
ES59, 35 watt, 58 7/16"
- Can the SlimLite XL be hardwired?
YES. A hardwire adapter with or without switch is available.
- Where can replacement bulbs be found?
Replacement bulbs are available from authorized Hera distributors.
Other manufacturer T5 bulbs of the same wattage can be used.
- How many SlimLite XL can be connected together?
A total of 41 of the ES12, 41 of the ES22, 29 of the ES34, 23 of the ES46, 18 of the ES59.
- Can a combination of sizes be connected together?
Yes. You can connect any size SlimLite XL with direct connectors or connecting cables, but not exceeding 686 fixture watts on a single power feed.
- What color Lamps are available?
The lamps are stocked in 3000K (Warm White) and 4000K (Cool White). 3500K (Neutral White) is available as special order.
- Can the SlimLite XL be dimmed?
- What is the life of the SlimLite XL bulb?
Hera supplies premium Osram Sylvania bulbs rated at 20,000 hours.