Frequently Asked Questions – SlimLite
- What size does the SlimLite come in?
SlimLite comes in a 20"-18 watt, 13"-10 watt and 10"-7 watt.
- Can the SlimLite be hardwired?
Yes. A hardwire adapter with and without switch is available.
- Is the bulb replaceable on the new SlimLite?
YES. On the new SlimLite the bulb is replaceable. These bulbs can be manufactured by Hera Lighting only. This is a special lamp made especially for SlimLite and is not available from any other manufacturer. However, they may be purchased from Hera Lighting distributors coast to coast.
- How many SlimLites can be connected together?
A total of 155 lamp watts can be connected together which equates to 8 of the 20" fixtures, 15 of the 10 watt fixtures, and 22 of the 7 watt fixtures or combinations which should not exceed 155 lamp watts.
- Can a combination of sizes be connected together?
YES. You can connect any SlimLite sizes with connecting cables or direct connectors, but not exceeding 155 lamp watts.
- What colors of lamps are available?
The lamps are available in Cool White (4100K) and Warm White (3450K).
- Can SlimLite be dimmed?
- What is the life of the SlimLite bulb?
10,000 hours. In a typical residential application at 3 hours a day it equals to a lamp life of about seven years.